* * * Important Update * * *
Canna Clinic 758 East Broadway is CLOSED due to a recent fire in the building
The Drive-CannaClinic (2223 Commercial Drive) is now open
At Canna Clinic, we’re passionate about making sure the latest research and treatments in cannabinoid medicine gets to you sooner. We want qualified patients to receive safe, easy access to cannabis medicine and get education on the therapeutic effects of marijuana. We actively work to minimize the environmental impact of our business by minimizing our paper waste and consumables, and supplying as much organic product as we can.
Canna Clinic’s physicians practice receive ongoing education on cannabinoid medicine through the Society of Cannabis Clinicians. We employ an in-house scientist with membership to the International Cannabinoid Research Society and the Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids (CCIC). Our science-based approach ensures we provide the best possible care and education for our patients, while ensuring access to the superior quality therapeutic cannabis treatments specific for your specific condition.
When you visit Canna Clinic, you can expect a completely professional experience. In addition to operating as a clinic, we also offer:
- Educational workshops and an active blog for both health care professionals (including veterinarians) and the public
- Safe, simple access to superior quality cannabis products for qualified members in a welcoming, comfortable environment
- Social events to allow members to connect with each other through sports, yoga and music
- Therapeutic massage with pain-reducing marijuana topicals
- Literature reviews to relate cannabinoid research to our patients and the public in a newsletter and blog available on our website (coming soon)
Since 2011, Canna Clinic has grown from one small clinic to four wellness centres in Vancouver. We now have 10 health care professionals with expertize in cannabis-based medicine ready to help you reduce pain, heal your mind and body, and show you how to approach your health holistically. To find out more, visit one of our four walk-in clinics in Vancouver.